RE: [Technical Errata Reported] RFC5458 (1746)

<H.Cruickshank@surrey.ac.uk> Wed, 29 April 2009 17:02 UTC

Subject: RE: [Technical Errata Reported] RFC5458 (1746)
Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2009 17:40:24 +0100
From: <H.Cruickshank@surrey.ac.uk>
To: <ipdvb@erg.abdn.ac.uk>
Sender: owner-ipdvb@erg.abdn.ac.uk

 I agree with Gorry's suggestion.
Haitham

----
Dr. Haitham S. Cruickshank
Lecturer
Communications Centre for Communication Systems Research (CCSR)
BA Building, Room E11
School of Electronics, Computing and Mathematics
University of Surrey, Guildford, UK, GU2 7XH

Tel: +44 1483 686007 (indirect 689844)
Fax: +44 1483 686011
e-mail: H.Cruickshank@surrey.ac.uk
http://www.ee.surrey.ac.uk/Personal/H.Cruickshank/