Re: [Technical Errata Reported] RFC5458 (1746)

Gorry Fairhurst <gorry@erg.abdn.ac.uk> Thu, 30 April 2009 11:34 UTC

Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2009 12:09:52 +0100
From: Gorry Fairhurst <gorry@erg.abdn.ac.uk>
To: ipdvb@erg.abdn.ac.uk
Subject: Re: [Technical Errata Reported] RFC5458 (1746)
Sender: owner-ipdvb@erg.abdn.ac.uk

[Sent not as WG chair]: I personally find it hard to see that this
impacts implementation and interoperability, because this is a
requirements spec. The term is defined already in RFC 4326.

[As WG Chair]: I would appreciate other working group feedback if other
people have comments on this issue. Working Group members, please send
feedback to the list, and we shall judge consensus by 5th May 2009.

Gorry

--
Dr Gorry Fairhurst, School of Engineering, University of Aberdeen.
The University of Aberdeen is a charity registered in Scotland,