Re: [IPFIX] templateLifePacket on IPFIX collector

Petr Velan <petr.velan@cesnet.cz> Mon, 02 October 2017 09:27 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id :subject:to:cc; bh=jew9efryc8u54L4V5pIRISWZeg/cveJFg063vbNTuiE=; b=iu9Pk7C/3tRUiTAdsf9ARbrU87F079CJhupochHSd3abBIWq7J6JzagtIysi0iTrR9 G7yxmUz5mGexh6r88LObIe1Y5+qMy+12KrCGNqEr+iMO2Nl21pw9Wdf0JIRJc6kKPnOu bmd4yKrn5ZP3RUoxQ8DmMYfLdSGQ44eMtixCJeiTuBvzHzOqqrNPVImJnWgFI9rJdbFA ENGGmQhFeLPh+bYb90fJRnvvVYd4m/9jepYEL6MtREypm9VcPuO4NFpRDQidvafDvy+V YGYgRTDINCPC3BLH9LW27ECdyalMFZs/I7yVG8M9Fc7Prb5l9q+SYpyG4DWNierxYWHx buLQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:from :date:message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=jew9efryc8u54L4V5pIRISWZeg/cveJFg063vbNTuiE=; b=ky/0YJIdcPkmVd61jijN8DS1q3rQ2y1QCZpsuFfSGXmmj9+beURUpj4P0Ndl+nGT62 iDWdCpvQsUn06/n0JXvaX4+rAmO4vEL+jjZ15z6K0CjPE9EyoeEVUQRxl10Fhd5uUVac RDiDBMxtOFJqvGXiFh0WckjxymY4GR2ZMJXAgfQfVyWOKcxEzYNFBWfui7XBmhyaJgon 9H62c3NlcoKBUSeWF2ANFjU6v9AxIh6HBYo60p7P6v6W2OSz+Wtg+pATpkFyNtow7CYv m4o6Tlm70VICW1oqlYGNqJq9/2jiityKnY19xIuqazDp3b78B4ZQSmTwLPgVwGBIJUPt bo3Q==