Re: [IPFIX] draft-ietf-ipfix-flow-selection-tech-06

Paul Aitken <paitken@cisco.com> Mon, 20 June 2011 22:14 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=paitken@cisco.com; l=130440; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1308608038; x=1309817638; h=message-id:date:from:mime-version:to:subject; bh=SITmdSVcsMknuoKSv6CLckBP3T2cKPasZQsGKYrcfiw=; b=IhsvUpKkl+Hlm9M792dA///tDOfHlHXofhIZAAjh50aq+Ps9IXIocAIa pkcg3OpQlJ3moJ+2rjC4aDuFWKRWaEsjj03sAmB4oOrVk5D9F6/iRLFg6 rl7oLCgEKJpthlCbTnOyGxmHDXZt0NX883GH4BcOZZG1gWPCwwlXeNWol c=;