Re: [IPFIX] new IPFIX fields for traffic classification

Paul Aitken <paitken@cisco.com> Tue, 14 June 2011 10:04 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=paitken@cisco.com; l=2612; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1308045860; x=1309255460; h=message-id:date:from:mime-version:to:cc:subject: references:in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding; bh=zGl5R0qYh5ZR7VZuz7gnO0GwE2Jj9ZVfAR4NWeUimWg=; b=KJM5XxFcKr0dg9+543GnsBK9HnFHLWxa0+AfJ+7FicU/lN25GoZxKWhq 2GHhsrEF1e26qlZ0HMy2D/e72xl4uhI6IiKe8mgoGEBrOwRcJ9yAhWZ0a RljU63VEGzniAkjgdSVKH3IgzAyUI/L7En/INg3gzJyzkzehYB/znqmG0 s=;