Re: [IPFIX] [IANA #476592] clarify IPFIX interface information elements

Nevil Brownlee <n.brownlee@auckland.ac.nz> Fri, 29 July 2011 15:02 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple/simple; d=auckland.ac.nz; i=n.brownlee@auckland.ac.nz; q=dns/txt; s=uoa; t=1311951769; x=1343487769; h=message-id:date:from:mime-version:to:cc:subject: references:in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding; z=Message-ID:=20<4E32CB95.5060000@auckland.ac.nz>|Date:=20 Sat,=2030=20Jul=202011=2003:02:45=20+1200|From:=20Nevil =20Brownlee=20<n.brownlee@auckland.ac.nz>|MIME-Version: =201.0|To:=20iana-prot-param-comment@iana.org|CC:=20ipfix @ietf.org|Subject:=20Re:=20[IANA=20#476592]=20clarify=20I PFIX=20interface=20information=20elements|References:=20< RT-Ticket-476592@icann.org>=20<4E2EB62D.80607@cisco.com> =20<rt-3.8.HEAD-16099-1311716419-1791.476592-9-0@icann.or g>|In-Reply-To:=20<rt-3.8.HEAD-16099-1311716419-1791.4765 92-9-0@icann.org>|Content-Transfer-Encoding:=207bit; bh=+H5XLHfO6rSoNiHpiP2VCS7wGsQCMqPRHmgK14celI0=; b=p40IKbRhLrqsuMf4uKO4J76xcT1fE8s3owPzKuoJVSrGXp2/tdAqq2KR 9WhINLSYptnewYvjMcq5e2TDNs7koi3A58uHjj9+XkTzcD9BiyRcmaCGN 8U/KioIJ2fVIftncUWXTNcX20P4lICWMYR4h2N3OCwwKtTA6VNLXqaiz5 E=;