Re: [IPFIX] RFC 6728 IETF IPFIX Yang Discussion

Benoit Claise <bclaise@cisco.com> Wed, 10 January 2018 07:33 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=28329; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1515569636; x=1516779236; h=subject:to:cc:references:from:message-id:date: mime-version:in-reply-to; bh=cAihRJH6wta1Oaa9jieN8CSrzNWRkmqNigydtMYwN98=; b=HY5uEECQ1ZtW+Ut9WcRFZoy5eYqxUDN1OoTGMoe86YsTZC0TDZRAeHqv 6FXal4qh3Z+WuVy666T5BiEwuq/2dDwUx8ct7atSNGVLOJ/Lh5aZscWtm aIPCjivjr4Z++AmBW39Qka1aJS14hiC3gRfg7Bs+jaetzzM2l9vBEKED/ g=;