Re: [IPFIX] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-ipfix-configuration-model-10.txt

Gerhard Muenz <muenz@net.in.tum.de> Mon, 11 July 2011 17:52 UTC

Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2011 19:52:44 +0200
From: Gerhard Muenz <muenz@net.in.tum.de>
To: ipfix@ietf.org
Subject: Re: [IPFIX] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-ipfix-configuration-model-10.txt

Dear all,

The new version of the IPFIX configuration draft adopts the comments by
Dan (AD Evaluation) and Vijay K. Gurbani (IETF LC).

In addition, we decided to add explicit references to PSAMP MIB objects
since PSAMP MIB is supposed to be published very soon. Such references
had been removed earlier when the future of PSAMP MIB was still uncertain.

Finally, the description clauses in the YANG module were completed with
textual references to the corresponding IPFIX/PSAMP MIB objects, where
these were missing.

Thanks,
Gerhard