Re: [IPFIX] AD review of draft-ietf-ipfix-configuration-model-09.txt

"Romascanu, Dan (Dan)" <dromasca@avaya.com> Mon, 11 July 2011 09:05 UTC

Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2011 11:05:10 +0200
From: "Romascanu, Dan (Dan)" <dromasca@avaya.com>
To: "Romascanu, Dan (Dan)" <dromasca@avaya.com>, Gerhard Muenz <muenz@net.in.tum.de>
Cc: IPFIX Working Group <ipfix@ietf.org>
Subject: Re: [IPFIX] AD review of draft-ietf-ipfix-configuration-model-09.txt

Hi Gerhard,

Please make sure that the updated version will be submitted today before
the pre-IETF Internet Draft final submission cut-off by 17:00 PT (00:00
UTC). If a revised version of the document is not submitted today I will
need to mover the document from the agenda of the IESG telechat of this
week to the next one which will take place only after the IETF meeting.

Thanks and Regards,

Dan

Monday,