Re: [IPFIX] basicList clarification

Paul Aitken <pjaitken@gmail.com> Tue, 15 December 2015 23:25 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=subject:to:references:cc:from:message-id:date:user-agent :mime-version:in-reply-to:content-type; bh=N1V7cETpYKgK6JpEF/f7MTX+kIhd2gvm9L/HwbZWObo=; b=y8l/g0WPSVVPAuVcgxWNXQqa5LKinl9uUJD9KYf1COdlyHesCgOFdvYAMFW8vLDgKE IKFsBFwBosAepTCfcnCElbyZp+XywwCQOBqz0jT1P3ATUgJF9qkooemB5K+IUKJkkABr GxIldublei0ItkLdMKcebrgWNvLVv9rzzgkThmDiEDIjEyMovVBE4TBQLbGODjP6giZR jVi25mwXqmYFhe0UBBFVEue6sc/I6TcTKj05nhzF3hubVbHZH8N0Cxyx8of91PBLaKpP sta2QzlEn5noMCF/DCkJolJFw06cwKIGkYPHLz8pePP3F3xJ2LUCluWqsfCfT6tGit61 WSlA==