Bargain Seekers #8

BargainSeller <ltrbox@via.net> Fri, 31 May 1996 07:16 UTC

Sender: ietf-archive-request@IETF.CNRI.Reston.VA.US
From: BargainSeller <ltrbox@via.net>
To: ltrbox@mustang.via.net
Date: Thu, 30 May 1996 18:31:00 +0000
Subject: Bargain Seekers #8

THE BARGAIN SEEKERS ADS -The Net Connection for Bargain Advertisements

and typing the word "REMOVE" in the SUBJECT field, and you will be promptly
removed.  THIS IS AN AUTOMATIC FUNCTION -- IF YOU ADD ANYTHING
OTHER THAN "REMOVE" YOU ARE LIKELY TO BE LEFT ON THE LIST! !
### If you're interested in advertising in the next issue of  The Bargain
         Seekers Advertisements look for info at the end of this issue! ! ###
####VERY IMPORTANT:  If you wish to contact any of the following
advertisers you must REPLY TO THE E-MAIL ADDRESSES IN THE ADS.  DO
NOT HIT REPLY!  Your message will not reach its intended recipient.####

F R E E  Merchandise & Cash !

RECEIVE $1,000.00'S weekly in free merchandise and cash.
Clothes-Computers-Food-Electronics-Housewares-Jewelry-Luggage
and you name it !
Established business shows you how.
Never leave home or meet anyone.
No Products to buy ever !
No recruiting....No MLM....not your regular business opportunity. This
is the real deal.
Never dress for work again.
Work whenever you want. Part time or Full Time
Women and Men
Work anywhere you are.
No experience necessary.
We help those that work with us.

Start right away by simply e-mailing our auto-responder
at "CAPITAL@USERS.MWCI.NET"; with the word "REPLY" in the text area
for our FREE REPORT.

FIND TRUE LOVE ON-LINE!

Learn How from someone who found it....and you can too!
A true story PLUS a Step-by-Step Guide  on how to find the person you
always dreamed of....On-Line !

LearnHow to use:

CHAT ROOMS successfully and SAFELY. A must for anyone serious about
cyber-love.

MESSAGE BOARDS- Which ones are super powerful and draw potential
prospects like amagnet.

CLASSIFIEDS and PERSONALS- a special technique for reading these and
making good choices is revealed.

WWW DATING SERVICES- Why these are a last resort

FORUMS- Learn which one is guaranteed to produce results for you!

The story and the Guide apply to both MEN and WOMEN.

Change your life TODAY!  E-mail our autoresponder at
"LIFESTYL@USERS.MWCI.NET"; and type "REPLY" in the text box  for
complete details.

SAVE YOUR COMPUTER SCREEN

INSTANTLY REMOVE  Dust and Dirt.

Stop scratches, smears, residue and damage.
Save hundreds of dollars in costly replacements.. just like the experts do.

Clean Speakers
Clean Entertainment Centers
Clean Audio Visual Equipment
Clean Lucite
Clean Lamp Shades and Books
A Great Lint Remover

This fabulous product works dry and can be used over and over.
Then quickly and effortlessly clean it with soap and water
We sell Gonzo because we use and believe in Gonzo

Our 30 day no questions asked guarantee policy backs up our confidence
in this fine product.

To order one today send $9.95 plus $2.95 S/H to :

Paraklesis
1 Ormian Drive
Pomona, New York 10970
Please allow 3-4 weeks for delivery

B AR G A I N    S E E K E R S    C O - O P ' S    I N F O

For more information on advertising in the next Bargain Seekers Co-op
just send an e-mail to our Auto-Responder at "BARGNSLR@USERS.MWCI.NET";
on type "INFO" in the subject heading.  It will respond with pricing and
availability dates within two minutes!