Re: Counting Send DE Frames for Frame Relay MIB

Alan Bartky <alan@xylan.com> Tue, 26 September 1995 20:07 UTC

Date: Tue, 26 Sep 1995 12:19:21 -0700
Sender: ietf-archive-request@IETF.CNRI.Reston.VA.US
From: Alan Bartky <alan@xylan.com>
To: iplpdn@CNRI.Reston.VA.US
Subject: Re: Counting Send DE Frames for Frame Relay MIB
Cc: cbrown@baynetworks.com

Back on August 21, Caralyn Brown wrote.

> Version 6 is under way.  I have fixed those things that were suggested and
> I have grabbed the proposed text from James.  All I have to do now is
> make sure the formatting works and send it out.

I have been holding off commenting further on things such
as the DE bit objects until version 6 was released.

Would it be possible to get a date as far as when we can expect
version 6, so I can know when to comment further and to
also ensure that the work is still progressing on this MIB.

Thanks,

Alan 9/26/95 12:14PDT

Alan K. Bartky                       Email:alan@xylan.com
Principal Software Engineer
XYLAN Corporation                    Voice:(714) 597-8042
15707 Rockfield Blvd. Suite 155F     FAX:  (714) 597-8342
Irvine CA. 92718