ACM Multimedia'95 Paper Submission Extension: April 10

Hui.Zhang@n3.sp.cs.cmu.edu Tue, 28 March 1995 02:24 UTC

Date: Mon, 27 Mar 95 21:17:41 EST
Sender: ietf-archive-request@IETF.CNRI.Reston.VA.US
From: Hui.Zhang@n3.sp.cs.cmu.edu
To: iplpdn@CNRI.Reston.VA.US
Subject: ACM Multimedia'95 Paper Submission Extension: April 10

Due to the large number of requests, we have decided to extend the
Multimedia'95 paper submission deadline until APRIL 10, 1995 AT 5:00 PM PDT.
All papers MUST BE RECEIVED by this time.  In order to allow sufficient time
for our rigorous review process, this deadline is firm; NO EXCEPTIONS WILL BE
MADE.

We are announcing this extension widely to be fair to all submitters, who may
wish to take the extra time to improve their submissions.  Re-submission will
be permitted, but the accompanying Paper Submission Cover Sheet must clearly
identify the title and authors of the earlier version of the submission.
Authors should consult the WWW at http://acm.org/MM95/ or send email to
mm95@parc.xerox.com for paper submission guidelines and cover sheet forms.

Please forward this message to friends, colleagues, or other interested
parties.