Re: [NDP] Router autoconfiguration with RS/RA

"Silviu VLASCEANU" <silviu.vlasceanu@gmail.com> Fri, 06 June 2008 15:01 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:sender :to:subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references :x-google-sender-auth; bh=9a4se477CS7OOZ/jkIXO3J8D1ZmdeQwoZTqq5EjKF90=; b=FXcINV5UopaGDabJYefCbdQHnFyoJ1WNYJcwHE6q23YS3chv8LHHJdzXExRqxOq1dG QguYn265UqxYfWgB99CTR6VXosHnWmb8QWFo5Q5DTeG3kWVPCN6Ui/od0OLMmyoJtb6L Js9R0l6B4RxUwD/B0BWtQu93Nxlx609ZnJfRU=