RE: [NDP] Router autoconfiguration with RS/RA

"Hemant Singh (shemant)" <shemant@cisco.com> Sun, 08 June 2008 12:05 UTC

Subject: RE: [NDP] Router autoconfiguration with RS/RA
Date: Sun, 08 Jun 2008 08:05:25 -0400
From: "Hemant Singh (shemant)" <shemant@cisco.com>
To: Alexandru Petrescu <alexandru.petrescu@gmail.com>
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; l=5674; t=1212926726; x=1213790726; c=relaxed/simple; s=sjdkim3002; h=Content-Type:From:Subject:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; d=cisco.com; i=shemant@cisco.com; z=From:=20=22Hemant=20Singh=20(shemant)=22=20<shemant@cisco. com> |Subject:=20RE=3A=20[NDP]=20Router=20autoconfiguration=20wi th=20RS/RA |Sender:=20; bh=3XvMV7qmpm6iA2bgRAEGr3jdURkVlZWc/hVSjrWpS4Y=; b=UTp/bDm/5bPSYk6APeeOezX8XCXQ+eyIgll7s914nzfMcw7fXoJBb84bLm Ed5aRaSM8xmYBMZBfOyI76FayTAX/Yvbu67eiv+wlCZZDptxJcaGNC3Uk5CX ZzMLmleLXx;