Re: [IPP] IPP Enterprise Printing Extensions: Feature Names and Job Types

Willem Groenewald via ipp <ipp@pwg.org> Sun, 12 January 2020 21:57 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=papercut-com.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=3hXcimxd8tp9FZS1PkFl45OGn6Qg7DMYHVlJuWGsvOQ=; b=XFt9QiU+C2vzIsuH2kn1CyUKoSu1HIrwihEc77xl7UxgF3+pYHLqMY2todP+OEIZC3 w/Qb8uBwXPIldqL0vtd42i9LOAQWC3tGrG5v5RLPejjnOsOM87EL7q3XvDa4pRu32DtZ rm41ypLyjUJ+gR4Ok7FlsNXPwVpmlFCaDFiWAo4qi1TNcl08NzwkZRqHT3vewKHbwK7u tpai1R5evkdU25UtouCGqyjy4zGJ5G3xZtVerh552clkvZE1qQy5B+qvE0nLa78cyehT tZhoM9bAeCRLdBF3GM1QLgOU3R8wP0DYDeZgpMxQIsycBWDSOfCByMMmcLtt3mSSGH94 KeVQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=3hXcimxd8tp9FZS1PkFl45OGn6Qg7DMYHVlJuWGsvOQ=; b=qiOBQUijvJ2KM3T/qhLJ1J7okd3wQ+MVP88C3txHshi5OMPjIkzH6iHU9b/tm/Ut3E 6Xbmkr/6/siO7QOSAhgrGdPqDHTDjImeN10YrBdbjq+Z0jAsLLBp+WX3qwmwZTrIKfis T5KUXRn1ZGw1qSIjYWCc5Yj57f4XrbLAynSO59y+c31a5eJ2n2tZB2PmYQQJANB8NJwp DPKWbcoT1qZ9r/gxHGigR23Q3SH14I6E40BvKXyX4HNuGr4pdJ5CiBzGR+ySA4F2B345 g/ttLFBHJIwyoAaGj4NoLpxUGe+ugRFJ+iLzAmf9mpY0Spvn6dY/EqZ+DeX2fV6q4ycV XM5w==