[Ippm-ioam-ix-dt] IOAM Virtual Meeting Minutes, January 22nd, 2020

Tal Mizrahi <tal.mizrahi.phd@gmail.com> Wed, 22 January 2020 08:17 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=7wDLn3vje6TcYX+/66IJRYG974svDsxxdYN/+zEDBAE=; b=vZfh5PLzVpB27Fa0SARdKM7bKUR/lTO7A5ni2wF/CjIgjiGkaw9r7AGd2/6j55zG4s fbXNCZIkzf2ndq11k58hQhE1RVDV+oBvPT8SbKx7Uubvi6ORdaro9iVrHREO8LSGi1zE 7ka3iEZapd7NLkaOKFqMPIvJajjSaxKX+xk4jSeilP8D8Y49etHdskpcd5zBugvXuMcJ 8MVSosoWZhMrR8QuxfvgtZldlLHYyx7IxCqYK/GY4svQ1hmAQJn7Yv7cKHYge8Jd3cdf lsl+A8tWD2rPzqYlb9mlKZZz/Fn5fspXuR/r28h5j6T5P7QzciN5Q07lMxSX1IJp+/zJ 4Txg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=7wDLn3vje6TcYX+/66IJRYG974svDsxxdYN/+zEDBAE=; b=UCvo+Tv7SccknM15hPNiM3fY3+LbkB1MzJa12zxXxAAyEtlHMSMhU2w0E3i/0Ek+Mn xFDKWkdTPrn4csetqfcygRIBA4Xd2qnI0CqAknG2AmWtI9aFWnsB4Qary1Nw4Xw+zu93 jmZwFclg2j+XZ9G0TIGs6JU6Im604UK2+J8rZ99uqUhqRTnmfqqIy9b4L6qBBaMO8QYD A+AKIbK7Gg1zExrCji/+D0uvUmECAK5Swkd/gxnKqASvhG9RTzIhyHfmZ3EJG6O9IM8X 5GnZl4odNUyzXCqfJUIW8vte9npk67N2cz/LSKD5mAic8MQ2yEATOrdfesRkKa8s7Boh saLg==