[Ippm-ioam-ix-dt] IPPM IOAM Virtual Meeting Minutes, August 19th, 2020

Tal Mizrahi <tal.mizrahi.phd@gmail.com> Sun, 30 August 2020 05:35 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=LYhPShWBcYVKPKpQ/jC4/pEwAmP8v0JM7VbZjGNXDxs=; b=JMTTBkOo+N4ZR7MMZN+QsoUJGh9uHoa6sHgXh8mIw6VsamGEbeL5gVgvEqez01KShf gmcK9KtZUYt1k54OQCVvYjClDQu0BayVUBOgYzEZw0Lm8F/pV0xnbNTOJMbtMowCA5d9 Zixh7Hkn3apZNHfb9xucDrwP4k8BGyn8KiNffoumx1Q2ZIch1mj6RvqaaW0dNYY+/V3D KG4zjcNl2vmCDYw5OpJxUKy+ccQig4jTOq6SwgIPpicgQaKdYQl94TiDFRXidmY2dtow eMi/RsxQPABnTAgod38uQtvxwLXpD1vQxkSJDrM6/uQUrtg00Z5fzHM5Hc6z8O57m731 j0aA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=LYhPShWBcYVKPKpQ/jC4/pEwAmP8v0JM7VbZjGNXDxs=; b=VBU74Hziiwa9dg66SDtezuswxULAYPy4n4GevJfInx14HwdoiYGKnlUnY/T5lfwG42 PthoS4hEuDVhxpoU9YOeU8IEelRSxSSgphqEk7nE2dT3Dyuv3DSZAaOjsZ0OBHiJJOlw BYvhSqHetatO5Bky8+YJC8I9bttuNOnkhF7/fw2K/hE5g1fPqq+JAwyqEQ8xweshMTui kyxurslalPIghIdCkapm0g1TKXETPdc6T3iOE0anOXtkpJkcs2GL84uBpEbZ8qj+WD1H 8kBP2K38VE9CWWQ7m9w3aecEui+x/BDIMm9vdm3VFtEOhyxkmsp3b4ecpT7D3qkW/qYQ PkrQ==