Re: [Ippm-ioam-ix-dt] IPPM IOAM Exporting Design Team Meeting Minutes - Sep 4th, 2019

Tal Mizrahi <tal.mizrahi.phd@gmail.com> Tue, 10 September 2019 11:54 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=AlT2qehzF+XTW17CSi+ic/T1xf173owakcKnjgYqZPU=; b=BMOKXNp1VAnLSMh9pcSARkuJn3OlXJXTrAt5JvNlljCwHWTJ2GBOq1l9FnOeGwqorS egnz3NRKLpnUwdCZH1HZWpfmlG0bDIRqfUPQiR4KzqLD6FJU1j//rD+zPw6Ny+WB63b0 3a37EyLNpttzFFCBT6d+AC0QfkAulCPdlihDcouYWB7vxRyBRIRBNJp69NG8RuX1rwhX qxxQrqHxqMGg5r2qdLbEjUlw+O0wUmvIBE2maS4Kb4l7aZ8GCtuslp4Lh0Qqo9rKkty7 9DPL4BruqQ43BvyonS0XwEx7Dt0M1/E5ZQWq7Z5QBK9RK9HZkZhdfhGDjAiTT57qudJR l36g==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to; bh=AlT2qehzF+XTW17CSi+ic/T1xf173owakcKnjgYqZPU=; b=LZytXy5mFiAJrovLpHjiTab+MikxH7XlvQvpz7GytGzgoEc1OrDVxvAvVcBj6oA84r svrjODuRfwMyRIxyYiluXQwWU7FkvMXAek2QiG6GQ5Yg3/qGRtgIbHun9R8hUBTQ1ngV dfIKW/WTlKxY47+eEPK36Tzt5xFVC1WElqBzvfjHjCAoaP8zXca0sTB8w7PYxfM6hrj/ KBi6c1bnKKl61z2FchQIp06w9MzsGnSmbLqTkj81N0BwnyidwkZBtUxD4Ta6K94PR186 YMVoup/USreUuIYRRC6EOOxFWb569mUWX8DO6HT4xOjOJPvFzX8gS/rCyMzHhKmCZqPc Ax8A==