[Ippm-ioam-ix-dt] IPPM IOAM Virtual Meeting Minutes

Tal Mizrahi <tal.mizrahi.phd@gmail.com> Wed, 02 September 2020 07:05 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=IpuPutJhHz8KGmqkq47Y0x1wOJlUyFrYkOTs4PfH6II=; b=L6iU1uBDJKTypeRDpIY2bIEDaou4AViVJylqFcWOpyXJ9BfD0gTU/NSOyCBoOAyXvW Es515rMUEnv7CCJXOU2PQyCD4INRHEhicetegpBm4vekRmYSj/y1DJT/bTRPjASTJYfD Q7ZibMkGiz8ibqMqZ1RCP09hiA2XqQ34XzF6lBdF5nDW5Jmkf98Ienh76IlgrLIZZVWQ N4cA3mbIe7x4kjwYLngQvxaJK0oUZPfhAh7fRNpapcY8ltFLy7XuHQQ+mDrnaAWrKjV0 wQSgRjvcTyIPLmJDZ8LqYBbTasKLWbf68Zdz4eJCiMZGn0Poozxpp8YSiAIAI4bux5x7 kAUg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=IpuPutJhHz8KGmqkq47Y0x1wOJlUyFrYkOTs4PfH6II=; b=Ub2KJrKp1QKYdLfzDCDlc6g2qJjF+YGm6U5IZU27EebuTAy2SKJdsLifMP/zmXcpdW nEokKUPfzMQ30mz+J1t3JrhyYGJBLeM+ynocwCH07ItOLgdynvjDQM8/4p9nN91AjitU BXwBsxswbtYn4uZVgKUEMSCYXWY3ZqoUvWEnw0+2/UROQq2BTfIJunIt9L0zz78PJBe6 2d/7RsKD2zJDDXRPqt5wr1ANEUoWheDwkytt48W1DFQ2Xxfo1bFsyRII1IxFnu5Tn2jF Vh5aX1IP/44CfdLLPpwOeQG1J+9Dru3mfzC38HhGGfzR4KzezdpkldL4u7cF02wNo/bD ou1A==