[Ippm-ioam-ix-dt] IPPM IOAM Meeting Minutes, November 25th, 2020

Tal Mizrahi <tal.mizrahi.phd@gmail.com> Wed, 25 November 2020 08:11 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=ClRUJ87trogvSRIXK+hwrT2WTGEgz/e2+tqge1lCqOc=; b=U+j/35xjvewjWTPHBudHZvTp6qtpWDqsDRDafUTFpkRFmF1QgAuG0qQL5pwMqAmwQz +GVrk3DIytuPT149CW0pvkQK/7h3Eup1O9jzluhssb7r7lzaCh1KuLWXEUpJvTRBX8XH 6MbHPYJqpQUvZxPIXe1RrPTuYQIEt4kBUDQUcNIoeDvbRXbYlWFaSBC31hH3l1LnGpX3 lyo5lChRXy6UTlGK/vRGkeLKway0ILYiOP7e+540/e3Y7YsWEYeentpn6mOm2kPQmJjU 74NnVJ80QX2lK7x/ofDV4OZXTA4RYXhJtzcFo5anUJxtZ6w2hklcsuYyKPKDgHWbdCNf Z3TQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=ClRUJ87trogvSRIXK+hwrT2WTGEgz/e2+tqge1lCqOc=; b=AzfTbTd/lB0yCNHFWuCRhzP/lHBWZAoCzuRWtHGg57GW6ZU0jhcDeKcWkAVX832+Kr kVoyc8lrIkSScdFdV4MeqSkxO2LcOcCe37aFwuU/2TRP1vcL02yttddxryTEXWp8Eb+u pr4wLaFrcSTMXNWLb+Palj00LtdLl2bSm7lfVrchuoM27ow4Xi2kjbvYCYqbqeRnKCVY ypY8dKjA1KgPS0l2Bqkcpus9DrQD+fnvpUDqxqkcJB5yWi6kVwbYpKj6vYBaEtPILCn4 r90O5iyt5R/ExwCeRbyaz5ESP2H2nZgV43uuvDkFDzpTqCmabyuX2U1+PCFyHX84kxjG o9Fg==