Re: [Ippm-ioam-ix-dt] IPPM IOAM Virtual Meeting Minutes, February 5th, 2020

Tal Mizrahi <tal.mizrahi.phd@gmail.com> Thu, 06 February 2020 08:21 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=Klzen92RtZS2qnuDGzbH4FURo2Sl/w8l9SSRsowaq1c=; b=tHKjg+yqF0tu6YZIAfcdNpntSUZacc1u1dQZMjxns9ilyb2eHR0WWJfEoKxRy8pZrm KK17/tLsZ/pN5h6QekQWyPS7x9vDcWV4pqh0GUMmyDU8agQzyaBy87bkqUZ5NspAAyVl xAPzXNjbyHGcUr4AkcgOw4OZQ37MwT0G/YlUpFl+4eNzsCn/kX6flVN+pW5WNUAqpjpw zEXBwbTGgVNqonDM8sRh0O2AtfX2YSCVcOBVCF1q32EMj4ou/7UPoJ3TA0L+OuDSU9tI HLL37emJitUuIqG8e2HMMKPaUVf9jm3oqROtxiwIr4JW0UWhhm4KyqVUb1qPSJhlgZZl hGOw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to; bh=Klzen92RtZS2qnuDGzbH4FURo2Sl/w8l9SSRsowaq1c=; b=ajjBsXl25hIBzXsVrwpuEdOHfgQHKJanztWrnuR4/N+KWFU1dvzxm1rmEYIN2mXNPq rG6NnmZFB/Vz7vScGRuupI9cgKeoPcn7ni/Jg55NIrle3++hUZscS9nyGDtYkRTE/D8A BpXSmLy+ElCIGs1Pz7Ata9bwPK3Rah0dwDmgruFqv28xCVhkVKSqspceRbxZ4bCIM1P6 tAT5dTG7cwvI5dTZHOmyiHLSYV+e18+sKEj8MMlvwgBrjxaku3YJ6X7FQLhEXyaHcr+g eXbT1pvIlH7bCH508WIS8feZdgE8eDCeYCdP2jRQaQ9o56N5ldolCCQzMxGVlZIr01B1 xqLw==