Re: [ippm] WGLC for IOAM Direct Exports

Greg Mirsky <gregimirsky@gmail.com> Sun, 10 October 2021 17:23 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20210112; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=oVc4ELEPEeyJfs3PWPUOfNixJJcw4BxVXN+3V5OpdBg=; b=TUfemlDRi34+Dty+LcCJHyq3530FZBMQdbgQvZ15BzrobKwDKoJKr2dYKbRmYTrwOb euLyTF72END3hKsFCTkK31srZgLsylwV2K7RkSLDKuCkLCbjROjEMGTt8GnohBgWslwl 2rSwvfCvKDHeTtPyhAyYqV15hm8uHGKHgwCPMnkxs2tqrCmK5xtlkKFIqd9QZw3D2RhY S/ROmmJr7/Opoy7h8rxFc/ma+rU7HDgwcBim8NoC2J9eeBDDXGJl6H5M4ClUGsOOU6HQ WqmWATSpVCefzQ5rYsjcxR31wQExjQuDlmPuvB2W0zTNSp/NxTsJgiP1jdWIwBrG3R2b YWZg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=oVc4ELEPEeyJfs3PWPUOfNixJJcw4BxVXN+3V5OpdBg=; b=7952280GuTWaCcFVrkitsQdMQPqFYz7HIFt3r0D4ccY/hXPFGqfa9iPbGq58X3tpni hIUSWhCXq5kMpP5FnH+dG+OqylC+uCX3V1yNN5kAiKk/qQTl+0Iq9Dx82wCKC4xXJLB8 WmxvzCGIEcWnHiePauDTrqUCm9qlkVmXt2Ogs8U1msc7Guqd8lUIrvXoMDWxjavPWY/j RA71LBDCt4u+n4epMVKTTcrPB7Hyu8R0ctVshHalHc+tQ+U5VPua/QoWAA4IoVIshjee ZSYNISw5xPhTCVq8Vv+NBVWkhEHfMHuqEFW4Dy/X6aiPvDdy+QiMI7gJ7ZYbJLjbGmbK XuoA==