Re: [ippm] Barry Leiba's Discuss on draft-ietf-ippm-stamp-07: (with DISCUSS)

Greg Mirsky <gregimirsky@gmail.com> Tue, 24 September 2019 20:29 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=mk2TvD6O+sWU7ZpagUZ0fY8+6P6ktuIJKPynQOfNfJ4=; b=ZFMvJcDwMneYzOMVCcLTCEwP3RO62cyWVUuQPOMBG8+ZiBxsHZUROiFxd+Ey0a6Hun 0/TBncBMgTpTUWW5DIhzIPkd1OPwigJLVbQ+WT+ZUk8rwqRW1jFPufRyhCVTkZBMW7FM dnpw59/AZeEDaQapAwe91qCCoODNnJFtTHfyNwUludIBH9Wm3OccmxlG55qRJlEc/OuJ vKQGvbH5aQtPAiCwsAyM59pbOyqXUXjRLd5VIBZ7MtIBo0jQ7A0TCG7Zt3hjRT7+3yE3 ln1Be+qNaFUQZcufYoqQFZlggOU4tF5sh9ky72zAls6D0CR+ABdNCmqn7E/nQOdmHk1P Xedg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=mk2TvD6O+sWU7ZpagUZ0fY8+6P6ktuIJKPynQOfNfJ4=; b=QjmQdoPOVfZf5X5bXKwTM9Zf9jeD86aV47nIBcEBSIWiqeNT8pm39CbzLEpr6AUYEs 0p+31BYgHrFGDokRlffme7PUke/wriso/6qiafO7EiiHoetPip0lPL3pKAfLA18vSpbE LpO4PdMqRKToGOa6rt7ckNZ8Na6g/XYpOzcfshxmtcgWUBnSr3UJqy6ICEGCoy7HwuQR 69B7QLKDZbjwLAiE1mzW6e+kMj7wTSi6wVg0cp8Cj8uHsFoH9JkGg1odZUcfJPjfXZMo vnMttuRZFDcexedEHnnIS8ZJlb2sqgbYsFSGmU3OXMcPInXKCNQuEDxVlLjMSXg9T/6b Maew==
References: <156761599202.22808.13015902618373150935.idtracker@ietfa.amsl.com> <CA+RyBmV4_HaAC2=petia=SCh6wyAu+eRvbHtt5yKTioqn6jJNg@mail.gmail.com> <CALaySJLoUJX+4hA2inmGfG05Lf0kMv0QgsHTpS1_74+N0XzZvg@mail.gmail.com> <CA+RyBmUsJ3qF8V1B7tFTVc8hd1GUyMFWMn5PXah60H9aYJoXWw@mail.gmail.com> <CALaySJJqkzv+9BWppy16XL-xUqFnmcGJXFziawkVW+PF+4ZDyg@mail.gmail.com> <CA+RyBmUe8XXi4b-teDcvW22=sKC7yCBHC9wK2sTWb4Pe9gmFEw@mail.gmail.com> <CALaySJ+2Uyu9Z2QCRdwT9gM+yUtzA62AZuJhu+ECHSjrMDwGUA@mail.gmail.com>