Re: [ippm] DEX Draft Updated

Tal Mizrahi <tal.mizrahi.phd@gmail.com> Mon, 12 July 2021 10:45 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=Kf9AFEiAqJqVYSBKfvpqGZRrW3z6DQlGxnhBbuj/WLo=; b=WSAmg08s/0gsntHcEKXkClK9KwqpPitVctVP4QxlKpamhP3Q9D0jasgBEY9wkc9feQ m2agYgo+DnHipMBiHfEKK9WDoRf9844qGp3BiQCYgJ/wMigeu5NT0GF7H+aVGbOHBJnp /4ss70VrsM4hmmk8PC3YP4zonuF2/8pZzWMscnOc9EHDo6oH7ovUbbiZU2SxHF4ZkNmO YE/Lf4SxcWB4LBBxUGzDFOVQZk1Z9Gk2gNiox1LSUnlJUlbZAjKtjM/v91tp0rnZt6cn R/mk7g39E2PnUyuiaZar51+/+r0xC7DdiZfPYxmsdzoTnkEhfc9wHKViwjcdJggVbNPf Idvw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=Kf9AFEiAqJqVYSBKfvpqGZRrW3z6DQlGxnhBbuj/WLo=; b=bAzBRJOwS3EnLyGDYJJhweSHXHwlsCuxGcN9GA865R6vDXGA3KSfoehvkMbAIeaCta vreqDR0Hi0hpKr3vBRKJMZtPbKQ+hjEKAeuKBV+u+y0/8SOrtruXnMIhF3kGhBvGOEDt coK76qAE9gAkSPsVLWbS9rVGxyumroEho6CCaZFtPjdoWDBrRRbw9GqG+Yh6fvGZjQ+t SdAzBdgtPmtm5RnOiowLTKWnK6DTeU3TU+yjEVDHwnGcd0asovODHeK27E+m+bX1QdyW Wvp6wmVndPsSKEx4gTgaDASqMGEib7MfpBPlEXBcl+xxRqEMjCnUiuUTPvc7XPugMiCz JCRg==