Re: [ippm] Magnus Westerlund's Discuss on draft-ietf-ippm-stamp-07: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)

Greg Mirsky <gregimirsky@gmail.com> Tue, 10 September 2019 19:44 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=5Q6FfsLHA4HaIhMIepo+v4rLPfQakHsZyQZRUhbUMKY=; b=be+Z13tpGMsb3j6EOWK6QNarhdGYAaAL7M8z9AUox6QTdza4rcdfvUSGvgliCXr/pl FasY6sHRpIUyn7C1mc/1rlGGJ0/hIMlVJvQjFGVSo1mgpQkyQbK/ayvGapK4MdsuF2Lk ioUvz1QMx5UlAZUAaHmPfif1nmWK6znW9hQGe8wg2npKuY3iL18//CBTktgffYCIpUYz Gl1v8yetCPDX8HYVFMz/n6l9J1HutwdW71eu0A9pLG1clfLeYrUV3qgflo1oA85ELzc5 iDj3788bRw0l4lpL6OMt9iVgh9WoDHcbAQbTiL/d74lP6IK1c4SIPPeBBgfBRQMsLm5b +x9g==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=5Q6FfsLHA4HaIhMIepo+v4rLPfQakHsZyQZRUhbUMKY=; b=XnUd33erZwhR8WXJzUy7RDXVjwBDKbJuU8o0HTG3T8xD6JMfKfsmHQmG6INUWRov6m BypswHVSKZ/GFIu4el0YF46CUFiYixasfmqxCMaCf5bmjSa8fiwDsMoDaUOUpzqpoThA 9nIRFrYAOqSXrq7ZWO2QDrenZiJoWz67UmOgjUDdJvOdDnszDnQAYQTbRZOcts7w9hF9 clZR/Gx7szqtxzrtf7jXrwhFDhNA5K6yi3NHNagbh3h4/NqN9KgKGdHonLDlpmCMMI/o +HJyfYbFBZCpcu/dBBVDMmOqC0Ig/ze4XxHJuI13LJ3d9p1t/kCjbIDeuMAjkE6y8HSW OR3w==