Re: [ippm] Issue with draft-ietf-ippm-ioam-data

Stewart Bryant <stewart.bryant@gmail.com> Fri, 28 May 2021 09:05 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=from:message-id:mime-version:subject:date:in-reply-to:cc:to :references; bh=J1HEACqAi8rTzHWJsxSml2n+9AS4iUcR+8PL81p57Ak=; b=liqMo7abD0+iWcWlEBFOw8S/AFACchjVXEwqKXRGvjAnQ8tAxbG7Ltw207vBNO6iKe BpCxGRztdz/aW0Nv14KYxJYfgbTyDungmJWjqvGoDdC1wDcq/AAH95G5FOPGc2+ULU5i z+dynWn1e36Kp7UJ+L26cGguO2+G3CrOe4COPR9/P4lVKCcJbp91mU2oHs+9fg1KVIg/ lnkQlF3Uh9jVRq1gB5/xoW08TM+7zsiYIaKqO8PBfFN9sRNJdrRG1qCY+Ar+bOMPW2BZ 3oBZnjoOz/cjzAOSEFXBkUvrSPL+uiUo2OyT6du3xZqYvqjf0/U0vG8Doz4g7hFH6x8G GYqA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:from:message-id:mime-version:subject:date :in-reply-to:cc:to:references; bh=J1HEACqAi8rTzHWJsxSml2n+9AS4iUcR+8PL81p57Ak=; b=c1u/1EzQyt2hHPXVGc/W3i9CZ69N3com/L2UdYDC870u0yAGfFLVuWUYPARrL+qiEp exdghcclJBgssucm8TbwGkzPlhXAJWr953GwWZe/J2MzYU5CAuJDCShgkacc55uvGBDf 2BlI35rQ1SQtsVFUQzZc9aK5fQyNyezrfb8jzR0OXZWPQVkNwSgYQltfVJ+MSUxi3gR7 sQmdkde9M05Bu1OldWU6KyU2guoyKa9psCZ5f4roplzU6S8KDaEpMfAUWpnHkk66vzjt aQRjTsefex9bSdds20JDP4OOQUsfwYozOQWOYjn1sDIZmpY/qZPrA3SBi15xgChoUwMK w3dg==