Re: [ippm] review comments on draft-mirsky-ippm-hybrid-two-step-05

Greg Mirsky <gregimirsky@gmail.com> Wed, 21 October 2020 21:52 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=JgobuiUV/NJuz5rJhQTEtoxd3FI0lBCKGpwPcd8uj/k=; b=fhkUIrpvs/ZgkXsoXNOW7mC0VlBMeoS4AjAH9Atb/VmHOKrf0s8q6PIciISpZWkf2V 8S3Va7iouYIQQSN/4RnUVMC9wc51mJPmn77ljhQ84G99l6uXJHysbIHc/T7aR1OEGbzc xg5QbOUCeNJzCRvyRv0ZJWEomuGknhTnfFwPQlrY2mJ98R3dorKbGMRo0bWrLsCN7Y0W hWOd7fQmtXx+jmCjGFmF2v65gET6MtBSZVWUjYJUnUMLCleY+LdvAoLfJC9Hm0cPN+er V/M3zikCW/fiqXa69Q61AgX1pVYtIflcpxR8C27s62SavXudOiPK8GXSXQ26yKb+RBAB GG4w==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=JgobuiUV/NJuz5rJhQTEtoxd3FI0lBCKGpwPcd8uj/k=; b=br+BL/vzwgQWVvioq3lKSEoUfmYbiKTFZkHRDf5vjjgX5YwTu6SX1TIIvG40xoge16 1a89n4VfJsa+wZP6p5PieChK4agfXCeDSaQS6sJJIwW7g2aVu8uiKACnhB3HLhlwUvDD w/Qg3dwymcG01skqR37Zlwxros7dCzENXqZsnkA56MzAwYVJOwEHrt44VSUejfYxCtmi FefeSmHx4XMGYhkW/rg8pXMmX/u6+kQS3ye5Vey4RtsKqoLpOvojwIThlj7i746eHs8V w68pI+F122afPBp4b6ANwKTnjkmeRvU3j32z5eP9/nrZWZC64FLrgmA5PIgn+docOami +Uvg==