Subject: [ippm] I-D Action: draft-ietf-ippm-capacity-metric-method-11.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 01 Jun 2021 15:14:48 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IP Performance Measurement WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Metrics and Methods for One-way IP Capacity
        Authors         : Al Morton
                          Ruediger Geib
                          Len Ciavattone
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ippm-capacity-metric-method-11.txt
	Pages           : 38
	Date            : 2021-06-01

Abstract:
   This memo revisits the problem of Network Capacity metrics first
   examined in RFC 5136.  The memo specifies a more practical Maximum
   IP-Layer Capacity metric definition catering for measurement
   purposes, and outlines the corresponding methods of measurement.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ippm-capacity-metric-method/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-ippm-capacity-metric-method-11

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-ippm-capacity-metric-method-11

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/