Re: [ippm] Genart last call review of draft-ietf-ippm-stamp-07

worley@ariadne.com (Dale R. Worley) Mon, 14 October 2019 01:03 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=comcastmailservice.net; s=20180828_2048; t=1571014995; bh=TMEUSwm++4s4ALqVIdqIu76VSe7SR22tFgdbP9uPn3w=; h=Received:Received:Received:Received:From:To:Subject:Date: Message-ID; b=c/ihsehyp9PTon4Cff18/kasAEPEPj35IA6DQjiwKStqYN6iNmuLsrub6crQQgq8Y 4PZGBJpO+KrsGMjawba8fFmJci6pyfX/LQEyZNoFyojwKwmkdMPyRpwBlLI7332awX QyosjOoAa8eBiv1pSvG2YH+QtgWpghiH5aML/UgP/mZXyRT6A43hi6RP3N8H+08uZl mLkhh/2OXxCYJs6jyHE2sJOUcvHMzI+JXN+zI+9vLmq8BkE2cxgPhboxkmcFijLn6V /p1m2MPqHsf3PZlw63NCrKAWRrNWKwrTDu6KE53zH9E4Pah0gDGFkl95LRLUjIuool EMgAyzGJAeftQ==