Re: [ippm] AD review of draft-ietf-ippm-stamp

Henrik Nydell <hnydell@accedian.com> Thu, 08 August 2019 07:51 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=accedian-com.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=n4r67sLXMBahWXQZT4SIIImYywQnzBbdPIbRWR17N1U=; b=064uPHVxWu27H5o1w7FfpyH42Tn1VcJsPRTjU/wTN+M60p+dnboeZ15bC/4MSy8PRT 2Og8YmbovNyds3c13NuTiwp8VubxELhbsUPYZM1/gRGIa9rq32HaVdNBshTO3hk80QPl cOMKwSl3FuCFmz+OB/r9W7Kc2iRTHe0cSn+pJUV3G/CFF8VKeS7SW1LBbb3DaqUZoVR4 YqO5o8CNWCwGp7dBJd27C/Qc/zcKNkUy3qv6KoItPBPh4mpFcfb4VcwR/UBfs62d9L1B VFKghYN7REtwjHlOYrjZSt7Q4/E+E+fkofgza3FuU2LUrEqUySTHFE3MYyk4T+mV8GKn Xj8w==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=n4r67sLXMBahWXQZT4SIIImYywQnzBbdPIbRWR17N1U=; b=Be4RDaqp/KsxnSdh7zOyHvC+zUPuZDUJGMcgcBLSZxNTjc/0WRGmPRHN8LTNogk8m/ K/omRFndHoKOoAYX0GzsFQ6tlmbMiB4c0iP+BfBL1uiZfzpZjbhoo2kfiKT89pl9VrQ1 +T8z7yGEvaJMWzZXoHjBt0hi0k3XMvBsW2scG1iDvItgUinzzkSrpvjDUmk4Y+DoNOZY OA9LrF0lbHKeqdarhJLDsSO/xCVxGUJWdsUdl8UGFMbKxORz5mZ2xOtDiehd4cUceGRC UZOQdpElBf41Q/zYCXnSILXd5dQdEquODmoJ0pa/mxMqOV00b1WVTAJGYZ9SvFdpVKke 8xgw==
References: <B617B303-6EBE-4E3B-AE5C-1438FF1C5D7F@kuehlewind.net> <CA+RyBmVEmKQu=LGp9eVT+x5e01LCSk_A4tQD=RE8Ett-R35BVg@mail.gmail.com> <11938018-8A65-483B-8176-A6E1C2A265A3@kuehlewind.net> <CA+RyBmX=Jx2yXrMXu4Y2VKX36iKphymb1Hkyfy0XhPGFmsUGzQ@mail.gmail.com> <B8047CA0-2F5E-48F8-9BE4-3FA41D742F12@kuehlewind.net> <CA+RyBmXPCe7TZQqPgsKsVnifZDG8O8wGafDn-nzYfGpx2OiaXQ@mail.gmail.com> <F167C330-76F4-48FC-B720-415CA190239C@broadcom.com> <CA+RyBmVtfXcwqu1RH-1JXnhpCZcbGgm30ubKGctUPnLNJCgVZQ@mail.gmail.com> <CAMZsk6f=x1j_fXAoqZ874y0nw7Y1wP0OeS9eFuToSBQfrqkJLQ@mail.gmail.com> <CA+RyBmVWZ3utikyBRm4TDhRDuMd3cZ9-otbuX=Mbg0ioAGjwHg@mail.gmail.com> <CAMZsk6eJf2xjsRJwnBtd5KFHbwO4KX3gEjs_Nv1Dhf39ZWjegA@mail.gmail.com> <CA+RyBmXHTjpbWv4FGpOsfL94Zip3MsVvESyka5M8PrmNKFB=YQ@mail.gmail.com> <CAMZsk6dGneYXFr3Xk_DuQnbwa=-ObV_SNdGOSj1Z203wW-PzTg@mail.gmail.com> <CALhTbppn9jpCLaSLR3QSN=yA0uDyXXMCQ+Rm4qFrR5OrjS31Dw@mail.gmail.com> <CAMZsk6eidFR-doLCvMim6HJZ142q_Q0V7XmiLP6Ki5_jmNvUxw@mail.gmail.com> <CALhTbppD+GSRf2U_eSPfm4RkTC1-vm-+rfuVJUesHmFiPxmnGw@mail.gmail.com> <4D7F4AD313D3FC43A053B309F97543CFA0ADA7AE@njmtexg4.research.att.com> <CAMZsk6fODTiLctxJArHyVz9AvyKfrUwefPw0GPg+T3uhRFv6dg@mail.gmail.com>