Re: [ippm] Re-call for adoption: draft-xiao-ippm-ioam-conf-state

gregory.mirsky@ztetx.com Sun, 04 July 2021 03:33 UTC

Date: Sun, 04 Jul 2021 11:33:21 +0800
From: gregory.mirsky@ztetx.com
To: hayabusagsm@gmail.com
Cc: ippm@ietf.org, tpauly=40apple.com@dmarc.ietf.org
Subject: Re: [ippm] Re-call for adoption: draft-xiao-ippm-ioam-conf-state

Hi Gyan,
many thanks for your comments and suggestions; all are much appreciated. Please find our answers and notes in-lined below under the GIM>> tag.

Regards,
Greg Mirsky
Sr. Standardization Expert
预研标准部/有线研究院/有线产品经营部  Standard Preresearch Dept./Wireline Product R&D Institute/Wireline Product Operation Division
E: gregory.mirsky@ztetx.com
www.zte.com.cn