Re: [ippm] Document Action: 'Test Plan and Results for Advancing RFC 2680 on the Standards Track' to Informational RFC (draft-ietf-ippm-testplan-rfc2680-05.txt)

"MORTON, ALFRED C (AL)" <acmorton@att.com> Thu, 03 April 2014 19:44 UTC

From: "MORTON, ALFRED C (AL)" <acmorton@att.com>
To: "ippm@ietf.org" <ippm@ietf.org>
Date: Thu, 03 Apr 2014 15:44:38 -0400
acceptlanguage: en-US
Cc: ippm chair <ippm-chairs@tools.ietf.org>
Subject: Re: [ippm] Document Action: 'Test Plan and Results for Advancing RFC 2680 on the Standards Track' to Informational RFC (draft-ietf-ippm-testplan-rfc2680-05.txt)

IPPM,

With approval of this draft, and the prior approval of
http://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc6808  (for RFC 2679)
we have finished the justification to move our delay and
loss RFCs up the standards track.

Now that the heavy lifting is done, it would be great if IPPM
folks would volunteer to review the new versions or RFC 2679
and RFC 2680. They are revised according to the conclusions reached
in the tests & results now fully approved. Please help to move these
drafts up the standards track (increasing the visibility of our work):

	draft-morton-ippm-2679-bis 	-03 			2013-10-14
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-morton-ippm-2679-bis-03.txt

	draft-morton-ippm-2680-bis 	-02 			2014-02-13
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-morton-ippm-2680-bis-02.txt

If you've read the original RFCs this is a really easy request,
and if you haven't read them, there's no time like the present.

thanks for your help,
Al