Re: [ippm] 答复: WGLC for STAMP Extensions

Greg Mirsky <gregimirsky@gmail.com> Tue, 02 June 2020 19:49 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=PD15UcpEZgswf6OplYJBmtP2hBEeQPi0F+DJcDw3aXc=; b=vIvcJYQ+DB3qqwlZXdXxXQdGO77KitWq41nlsT8PHb2Zzv19rnBplg+wKMZmomz71Z Od99zoqouF8bGuikrmr83RjnyeFonsXqU5eYbkrF39i1jS0hYZ9hc+e8EeyapNIUZ1bO yJ8myjToOFcJwNxZfvZrSo0f45OH2v4KT0IcrpjHkgcJCbmkopBTPD00gzYJy1gQXrgr eNG9RDHBfeEnTsCLeMNKmPIQ7uYpS4+KyuihlbrnCgxX5Dwm5wmTCKHCBciMQKlZS6T2 p2cjY+tWJAd80sICfW3eJWtpJaiZvTwB0oPWvBGSKNq2BoqGducPt8PH3eIeZvvyd7O5 2zRA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=PD15UcpEZgswf6OplYJBmtP2hBEeQPi0F+DJcDw3aXc=; b=PLjKFLPcEN2P0s7biikkqGzqpSMi2XOIfl6cChNB8lFwH8dbWBdW1To1oLn4efkUrd fo665AhuelY+FiuydKkpfrE/D+eDcakR5dEOm0iKUT4u8bEU0e/il4ygTjEMU8lmzbpV Fgxyo8fFleejXm4lNy/MENiioKfH/DpCOxdtJK/PEeAjgzhUI63LpWYAlgzNhXlHmLdu H5hxCKxs8i0fsvxMGJJMn27o9ECAtpT1a0gnq0hXraqpvRkQDSIJIykNyeVVQBx886s+ j2WszGz0mrIDt/VJNR/urFMFhnpzeoD4pHgpXRq3EA0KjZFbCIscRRj2C/ERKmZoSmfO SMRA==