Re: [ippm] Tsvart early review of draft-ietf-ippm-ioam-direct-export-06

Justin Iurman <justin.iurman@uliege.be> Tue, 14 June 2022 10:22 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=uliege.be; s=ulg20190529; t=1655202138; bh=S3bcthVK6lG+GIZbNglrin4RWUidKpKhqQSmVdt8J+o=; h=Date:Subject:To:Cc:References:From:In-Reply-To:From; b=S14jr3jyeU/k7MrZ2SguKznnz1ALxs2zHHqfUyIQHHgCE7Y/7ZMO1ULeXtpa89HWL 2GCbiqseLgJcyQa2QCEejaNGHdz+YctHIhZtcPLl632IXqEocNZVvsM67qXRJrnHAV 6oi1wQ8rDEymd4sXAZdBODPmf+rnQAmqJFw4oY7i5gAmagBImR+9QaIudT7Ytg8koU mV8lEs8bGVIVB8JZqDH9J9NkuzWSYtqNDYNRtMG66YI0kTL699LRaTH7xrR2kAMrl8 fz0pcDyUDU3ShrIPkOwf4CMS8bENP8phCRXIIckvf6Tu0ZAntTopUZQPqGWia5air+ zdqbJp2qjthyA==