Re: [ippm] https://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-ietf-ippm-multipoint-alt-mark-02.txt

"Sudhin" <sudhinjacob@rediffmail.com> Mon, 23 September 2019 08:36 UTC

X-OUT-VDRT-SpamCause: gggruggvucftvghtrhhoucdtuddrgedufedrvdekgddthecutefuodetggdotefrodftvfcurfhrohhfihhlvgemucdftffgfffkhffhpdfqfgfvfdenuceurghilhhouhhtmecufedttdenucenucfjughrpeffggfvkfgjshfuhfgtsegrtderredttdejnecuhfhrohhmpedfufhuughhihhnfdcuoehsuhguhhhinhhjrggtohgssehrvgguihhffhhmrghilhdrtghomheqnecuffhomhgrihhnpehivghtfhdrohhrghenucfkphepudduiedrudeljedrudekgedrudehnecurfgrrhgrmhepmhhouggvpehsmhhtphhouhhtnecuvehluhhsthgvrhfuihiivgeptd