[ippm] FW: I-D Action: draft-ietf-ippm-multipoint-alt-mark-03.txt

Giuseppe Fioccola <giuseppe.fioccola@huawei.com> Mon, 04 November 2019 10:17 UTC

From: Giuseppe Fioccola <giuseppe.fioccola@huawei.com>
To: IETF IPPM WG <ippm@ietf.org>
CC: "draft-ietf-ippm-multipoint-alt-mark@ietf.org" <draft-ietf-ippm-multipoint-alt-mark@ietf.org>
Date: Mon, 04 Nov 2019 10:17:15 +0000
x-originating-ip: [10.204.62.186]
Subject: [ippm] FW: I-D Action: draft-ietf-ippm-multipoint-alt-mark-03.txt

Dear All,
This new revision aims to address the comments we received from José Ignacio Alvarez-Hamelin during the last IETF meeting in Montreal and the comments from Sudhin Jacob on the mailing list.
In particular we have added the reference to the paper "Multipoint Passive Monitoring in Packet Networks" that has been accepted by the IEEE/ACM Transactions on Networking journal and it includes the complete and mathematical analysis of the Algorithms for Cluster partition.

Feedback and comments are always welcome,

Look forward to seeing you in Singapore.

Best Regards,

Giuseppe