Re: [ippm] Discussion on draft-brockners-ippm-ioam-data-integrity method 3 variant in @ietf110

Shwetha <shwetha.bhandari@gmail.com> Wed, 07 July 2021 07:18 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=RjNmuQyolhtg0pYCUU/otaxhNevY0Dp3V4VIf+tIRQQ=; b=j4kmOas2e40ve+LmoXgsnW5FvpZMzyUyTXEF16I3sPuQAXTEe/vhQtlo/j1qnZsOfw PxW0iux6ZBglr21Rcf97/9A+XP42DKbKPgRbxw9DQtqQ5RrJI60srb6PTeQ5VPiSkFVt UVlCD090f8sTp9OlFqG+XOcZ5YGAjti7y/4+r9W6USeaOmwuc5QUOMBznyv+yZ8k20U+ ijJkxgK19EpQ7P2Mf4cU457PXCNSbjB7rtz/30k106dz9zaluTyNC7kgmdu0+n4RS1mw KcAKMe4mCgvsmvBHLJhhUEwHRPcaXaBlsFWokr96AC28i2jhLFpq9Bx35Wkt99MdTsFD putg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=RjNmuQyolhtg0pYCUU/otaxhNevY0Dp3V4VIf+tIRQQ=; b=NtadWrI/4IySrx5+YAh9vi40f1EjSLxXBsd+DtbQlG0zk05YM+qYvso8LHCFqjZxsn biPDr2NjSjo4SRE/Wd/nzcbTpAlsL1aiFgcQ9GOUCXvHLc93f1vyXTwtPGNwns+QwMca nO3G1ZGs8x+HJD1Rxhk3UYZddDhgKYNJF3KSs3Pvdnl5wzSp2xz1Y4jEOc7IuuUSrDiC bbaJrxVCHqy5N7sBYY+WXTZuI36xVKd2wSaGVpTRHTtB4MGUHAB4FyZzHUgQjvV7jchp mm1B9YmXNTg1+tg3r5lcpXCeRLBJIX5kUqDDRoZj8uVBQJhGVjNnOVof1Y3oeeDHuNKg 6QZA==
References: <CA+SnWFEGAwm0D2-U=5DapY=4Ky0R2xP0i=tFyjme6VaLRDdwwA@mail.gmail.com> <CA+SnWFHp7_tmqPGikvOOO5CGa1905wSnfrswaXBCmg0Z7LrTqg@mail.gmail.com> <ED2E3E28-C697-4CE7-A6F3-E4CF5B89AD42@apple.com> <B393DF12-BA0A-426A-8445-AE193050501F@apple.com> <BYAPR11MB258497AB264414E5F2B83FFFDA609@BYAPR11MB2584.namprd11.prod.outlook.com> <4D7F4AD313D3FC43A053B309F97543CF0147CD0A59@njmtexg5.research.att.com> <BYAPR11MB258425AF435E41881B028C14DA7F9@BYAPR11MB2584.namprd11.prod.outlook.com>