Re: [ippm] Shepherd Review of draft-ietf-ippm-stamp-05

Greg Mirsky <gregimirsky@gmail.com> Mon, 22 April 2019 17:01 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=BLIga0CDyV82UjHE38lNX25FDO6tJry8uAI6TIM1qKQ=; b=Sb40+UXbPCmfQskOnwwjB2HT7S+2UhIyb8ztIBD3oTkjItwRkrmcFLTZoCkovOTW4g tu7tgodX25jMHHOIVTFggIy7G6p2LcpdaxBC/h0+JkQs7cJOU/wvthSOvdwIFZE7N3tt NcOfb9DX1U4f2OIBm5E6xjmrGdfZCTxihp3bxyirmaKM2pp87Sci0BxiwEJ5zYEEbjzq fztnShqIAhwasvH6vjRW+9Kx+2kt8S6YWtZe7QtxTt1yoQm1uD2y/4weJcwh2QbIW/nx /m91s2WSPe3XMrVSalNi3qlNU89YybE5OM8olimhMiplqwcqecW0Ejm0jSs6uYQPAUHV r8Zw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=BLIga0CDyV82UjHE38lNX25FDO6tJry8uAI6TIM1qKQ=; b=M+yJomx3kyy1bu9yYdujJ1ZL0QPpWbU6pafQQgwy3h9tz2a2G8ZI0R84/d19u5zvmo AVusGVSamwGc80PGrElfkwpZYrT7Fbx1AhpsH+Df9X0g50LddoNzmXVqjPcgf+kurlxf bL7qV4gQff9vtFL+uqnBHGqUiWOgWtzEJnqDSFrpBjqZVWhoUE8cenoUUR9zfY0hOT1Y WNVUBzO9EZo1+WxwElwyyITxNqzgDwIwHGwkc8sxUP+bgIhF5FaaQmDd1ITNoA69R4TB 2gvEYJuTkNgNbZbvnD1zQUQ2ow16asJ0loCueidIFiwd42St+ZAeH8GGE/nPavrmx+oP S8Jw==