Re: [ippm] Questions about draft-xiao-ippm-ioam-conf-state

xiao.min2@zte.com.cn Thu, 28 May 2020 07:51 UTC

Date: Thu, 28 May 2020 15:51:02 +0800
From: xiao.min2@zte.com.cn
To: tpauly@apple.com
Cc: wangyali11@huawei.com, ippm@ietf.org
Subject: Re: [ippm] Questions about draft-xiao-ippm-ioam-conf-state

Hi Tommy,

Thanks for this timely notice. I'll follow the guidance you mentioned.

Get back to the current draft, I need your further guidance on how to progress it.

This draft has been presented a couple of times since IETF 100. The intention of this draft is clear and the mechanism described in this draft is straightforward.

With several revisions that followed the changes made in IOAM-Data draft, and resolved the received comments on or off the mailing list, this draft is relatively stable now.

Best Regards,

Xiao Min

原始邮件