Re: [ippm] Some though on draft-mirsky-ippm-twamp-light-yang-07

Greg Mirsky <gregimirsky@gmail.com> Thu, 13 April 2017 16:54 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=b7WCBkCIF133QTqe+cNPUzGQvhc0ElxCqFkARv8aFI0=; b=rKmra3Kn9st2m4i+aMTPzSqkD98VTTMMD0aM2r6Pq2ddfyy6qvbY9sfIPFWdIkmzEf VTIyCPykaHvi1+ZVYVSSqbnYMlbyLezmFQv09gc2gegAu5Pmi4wQkuTcWA2RsLJrH8g7 PnRq/1sQuhOtDamrQpk2ZCjjxRwLjdcx9mfoP5dwxpEA8fNun8RNS2726Sb3AUbvLamj 8eLYTcH+xse4A5Lr2kTV8LOSlnEeHPgM4lO6yoWezakSX8qvjwzvaV/clEeFXB49eSQY tURplqjVDk7SbwanG9FoQ2/C0uXO1M6GQlG52x70hx5Y+8eSunsPRKnCqo30AzzIK00O B9MQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=b7WCBkCIF133QTqe+cNPUzGQvhc0ElxCqFkARv8aFI0=; b=KPOXi83uhnN2uE05X4bXS1v8BeAkigLASca65PU32mdmy5qP9Sy5J0vXAoOTsDuLIF KoUXcuHZxFlAsyxQ2nzrCUZCJKgbhHzEhTIIzK3C2sB1B9pkOjFzrr3ui1X8+KbTajII wurCCjZT0gO3QLvqac9II0MSAJz2YSj1nYP92VrebpuC4bqF4CbtBZKLBdfHN6moW2zl coxLUhLuWq0u5h7YcQymeyQFJ+fs0iexTU/l4yAbqkQ6AybUy/KOvHTtZhuQi0fUiUCq XljaPnVY8K4gvoI5my8t7rpVJpmIlVxX02+cEu4F1EihUZam47pluLH2+a2HrJj5JBlh wl3Q==