Re: [ippm] AD review of draft-ietf-ippm-stamp

Greg Mirsky <gregimirsky@gmail.com> Wed, 10 July 2019 23:01 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=LLiOkSRrYb4ERnybPw7RV0OZ2isCDXkQqpWF49tcFfY=; b=A22x/9s741g5Lx57zKs3NwZZzGpjyYf5pRV0bcH/tH0jpTJOya1n9rWgpsN+6gYKxn M4n1qPzxNfKO+Zy+uI4KQ9vxAyGCgen1rETu6J9a421qgkIDIbXkAFuhMrl5XExOkYme VMIl8rD+K85lsvt/VVk/8mDUDbSU/sRKz+vMHa9+KyeveYhi+8sKcobBJCJaDtQtYePo hfb0N1cshncM0DyBnqb1Bfx5deM0MBrmWHpuq4UQIbv7+9IHXN8j8FHFEgSh9dBwYrWm mF3fICw/32GvVZ/Q48bgOvAnS6G8SMkPiEigK2q0v8VMTf1MpuOdyduWdiObCOWuOYx9 +dNA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=LLiOkSRrYb4ERnybPw7RV0OZ2isCDXkQqpWF49tcFfY=; b=LPHILGLETAVTJhag/b1njPqlazCvji7vvdJ6aP8pSFje+q0EDUACJK/qns2F5vZBOG jpCiOtG4QGenO02mn1nlRgH5HYDlaBrQsL9S18fyXHa8cqFX8HUTyhrtwcERhd6ZkT61 renrtnNuKEt6asgoUS2cfJSiJDBGgayKhUeYSpQoiF7CjFIY2kckgPfHFGy61dMlq1JP SczWtYy0IzuHIshnMq8LnSdEhO1X9gTcfq3ipzcsQrYPE7xqQ7Ez1rLitWBplaeE401l waQiQgn67N0ZdGe/9lCKaYNj6jxqsNqRAyRNwqH9fcQy99m+vimfhm4oDsZInYun2CT0 /eMw==
References: <B617B303-6EBE-4E3B-AE5C-1438FF1C5D7F@kuehlewind.net> <CA+RyBmVEmKQu=LGp9eVT+x5e01LCSk_A4tQD=RE8Ett-R35BVg@mail.gmail.com> <11938018-8A65-483B-8176-A6E1C2A265A3@kuehlewind.net> <CA+RyBmX=Jx2yXrMXu4Y2VKX36iKphymb1Hkyfy0XhPGFmsUGzQ@mail.gmail.com> <B8047CA0-2F5E-48F8-9BE4-3FA41D742F12@kuehlewind.net> <CA+RyBmXPCe7TZQqPgsKsVnifZDG8O8wGafDn-nzYfGpx2OiaXQ@mail.gmail.com> <F167C330-76F4-48FC-B720-415CA190239C@broadcom.com> <CA+RyBmVtfXcwqu1RH-1JXnhpCZcbGgm30ubKGctUPnLNJCgVZQ@mail.gmail.com> <F7F3E842-01B1-4DFD-BFA3-D9DDBCED7D79@broadcom.com> <CA+RyBmUcMEjOwCt_DjsbYbB1zSTx9d5_Va2kcmxpFUQmXQ7gvA@mail.gmail.com> <A8DD6099-2473-4DBD-B592-57B2B1C67FCA@cisco.com>