Re: [ippm] FW: New Version Notification for draft-filsfils-spring-path-tracing-00.txt

Greg Mirsky <gregimirsky@gmail.com> Tue, 15 March 2022 01:25 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20210112; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=5hyVnaRMmdfE//0IL+QN8b2hgqPiTLvbYYPhCLBASiw=; b=q09W98Bf+Tss9l6zpaC40PG30Qx8H6pydKqjHFWyrYHIvEW6Vbn9uorgnSEVyQQyhW xMDoJcXN2+vrdOWfoM65K1fjGltGH4H7/bq1ClLrsm0tUuOATZw/6QQZMh2p+cI54JBa QMnXmzcUTyq0FZv02cg7pOOEQ+uI0UQCU29dV/csycGyTFsbZc77TMeRzRTqJpfErVW8 XfmBGci9Eh1TJOFImXb2F2+pG8eQlaY6KSd0YOxmHa23OFREF8MKjNLl/dQAxR9oGkMj SawRm/S8/knJu4K5v//CRCK1V5++cklXYTfK/syMYHfowHCJI/7AGm4zrB0lSIRfGC7a beqQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=5hyVnaRMmdfE//0IL+QN8b2hgqPiTLvbYYPhCLBASiw=; b=IMDRXmHbF6q8bUVXZqUbPaulPtyAJs7TmXUnLmTWOqeJJaXs55yGOKFw/EX/Mlneiw SmFb55whdMJ9ScKn8piA7fIwXfypPpjJK9SWjt7wTHcWtr1p20Cx+jcYuwwTvZ3AYvPW i4UheE4PMZ4JZ1T4XYFB6hI2Mhjnj+p0dnc/nmdew6CLLHOLXH5/mT6O/MYzR66Q6OS2 QKeWt/pZGmVpr033UjixZxaLeHV8IDl3stcGIgJW9oaiOq89hQZT/3zJu64CM37W3znH TI9UD4mpDVj/p1mf6v3cgZHZpchYwAoGZHHzXqwXWlWCSoaQK0WrUdAHkx+UpB3B0Fjl 26/w==