Re: [ippm] Review on draft-ietf-ippm-ioam-data-06

Anoop Ghanwani <anoop@alumni.duke.edu> Tue, 03 September 2019 22:05 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=CxsJyvcQ3xpSsIes2jPg1TDrk9vHQ0hCyCFbWb4q4U4=; b=Wgx5QXpC9irEEhNLE+zzjmRIoF5gtJUuKYvOlD/FZhWdWBipiq5oSo2jCT40gfZ8t0 +W2dtrreoVSEVLLb/9ONMShkBzNtbz4Th5hTaZxXiHl2RKP4FSOZUXS1sYcV3sz7PCrI 89cHo2RA1Po73XC1/yI6b5BfFWYgHhna6EQhweeEQFIASJe3eH2IRlBpnKp6f2u23g4W +b3tAyLg6AGq99576bhYsVfOKHYy2QW2hZCzKE0dKoZCsXVlmwP7rVxCSOPTt0DSkjCm qv6Jce+ZmHm5JpCQk2y+XjVFHKp0pydQ2Pw86KG+QC/kPrKUMWzmR/bOeYyYMU3pwaIf 7gag==
References: <B5A76AB5-AE39-4771-9472-38454CF52152@broadcom.com> <CAGn858RE4p8gez+b0=9PSsZQ=Y1uZANno5V7tqSo=cuqY7AJLA@mail.gmail.com> <BD32CF3D-C6F3-4CF6-A618-C41ED0C4D1CB@cisco.com> <CAGn858SLr4vix18=09gXgsN-VOspBL=qZ2-q6dWyF5b3ASgCYA@mail.gmail.com> <BYAPR11MB25845CFB28F096937486F8D7DAA50@BYAPR11MB2584.namprd11.prod.outlook.com> <CAGn858QOPgXb=-WgWhXETKgEw5v1soo=JsDB+LemOr7G6DKB1A@mail.gmail.com> <CA+-tSzxvTjEkjyKJsFtUDV8+PACoV+NO2odV0UbOQNUqo67LGw@mail.gmail.com> <BYAPR11MB258474DCACF2AD680202CAA2DABE0@BYAPR11MB2584.namprd11.prod.outlook.com>