Re: [ippm] Ben Campbell's No Objection on draft-ietf-ippm-6man-pdm-option-09: (with COMMENT)

<nalini.elkins@insidethestack.com> Mon, 01 May 2017 18:54 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s2048; t=1493664714; bh=aBnImU41ddSo7WO+8Fl1VV1QRq2seQJElCPIliwhHWY=; h=Date:From:Reply-To:To:Cc:Subject:References:From:Subject; b=nN872bLGAVL8/U21Wteid5PORuUR72IMwRKqdMF0TcgC7tptBWo8VCbl114Nb5TWxV3E95e6wmEm7J2Dl3GB+W031a6QPphMOlHeifIKF6xYtwnt2qRMGbjr3moeGh/8ZA8ZLOtrvbixiepf8IgoOGdisQQZzB7AZuNR8vLDcil6W6ElUhGxY8+CskQqM3NZlvMO3DaFgLFH3iNnuxWW3Qql6UcyQJD7W/ZK+9LtRQA36TNdplY603Y1uTcdkUxUt8ynb4ZIeuk8HabnxFCF47a00Z2b+DGmfbsIaGYy4EiXs8VgTzt+FIAbFbfZ6dga/fcvzPR2vQdzlyJpP7y1Tg==