Re: [ippm] AD Evaluation of draft-ietf-ippm-alt-mark-07

Spencer Dawkins at IETF <spencerdawkins.ietf@gmail.com> Tue, 05 September 2017 16:02 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=UBgRGWzG/0On7YvS6rpux2NFPCH/lMJQQaZ2bieTS/8=; b=hTAac422r8sriDXWQDFXRTAECzYa7e2OkwXBEvzI3MqJdI0t9BKxlx2D37UIjW6HCD TIF2HGGR1QiaBxJ5HADqVbr1bbHZ02626zXgNZA6x8Uek/ian795HLVo2zVoYV80iEHA elJBWq8h6xKfLU9U2bJssI+I1Sz0tVnTOB9/i6i8igJCZ8yGHKl2vJLL7gnQkD/G0i1H GbYntEF0NYG7FRoma5UU+Whx9UidtE/rFXmvGekhJJeyAWpc6kgc85Psqja//nDlPc+0 AosBvPe+MtARaM9sOc8oGYEAJzeB0PdzNrncQDN8gptymMNve9ViOcH2BTvLJ5BcqW5n YVcw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=UBgRGWzG/0On7YvS6rpux2NFPCH/lMJQQaZ2bieTS/8=; b=pzEqCVZFr68i/1y2aj57e63ylEmfnjPO6OnbagZ0/YAUPAZmVwcdLw9kreILDOeWrv 856OiIBszRTBnhL01XHPk2gZOtH/LqYS006Jn/YBV6xclIBscTVpzA/UYS9CeF/gEQag 1GOkZ1lCGd3N6Q9X88B9QpIENou0S4BOUKwuzdyH5NwFmxP6k52piBK4acKCJCgalq2E zzbttz80UPBY13bf+oih58Tw8I5QwUfgmdtANy5PhJOOkEHLBY8NGSiQLGTR3aR0UMaZ 6uHcGwqAVfkrqgS8bAhsa3tiOV8E3WhpOogTmMDn5m/vcGpRlo1OZxvUm7LKxrIFZe4p S9hw==