Re: [ippm] Some though on draft-mirsky-ippm-twamp-light-yang-07

Greg Mirsky <gregimirsky@gmail.com> Thu, 20 April 2017 03:36 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=AiU8rwFvV6I5zuvsV2BNyeDMaWjZmOh3z/WIQcHfKPg=; b=kf/Rth5gIffEyi8wUsfVTcaZCh5CvzgEO+tSiejlz2HzyKdySGGP4b1eIHTJcYtK4s EadshChd0e2/UXG4lhEMYbGUbuZEafIh7Ij12DZN6v+14POd/CMCR9ZDeBJUfPEP/RR9 59fdh/Uh7npS+11sTkUAjr4huZXLw7uv2gEbZINdLYnunHX/vo2KgLomFllKM0nyu7sH 2t4QBVayZ7ni/q8lbXGhurgCgbWxIoVehLcCoBrBOhc+9GCcM5s0ciF+zD6xhHWtbo2Y qvCEDzUDnOuscbYbPeHjtCv479s3DRKKJHN0pRNdMpuuLZAFz1XcHlY9npeGTvz432E4 Hs5A==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=AiU8rwFvV6I5zuvsV2BNyeDMaWjZmOh3z/WIQcHfKPg=; b=YlVTJupo9KjiY/v4akqMWpZ8mEigrpINEmpJ9YVFJ63mWK6VI3qbab9G/KxZgjz88Z GEDzkolXaiUouuXf+n7p/Nt2kZFBNFn60IdmdIQ0owt1VYXnRzjBLOCpCzAmdXRLaKKC 2p625WyteU83tGXgtEXzsTuFaDwoBqq7fzsOiVY4I6KOtHrgmtFwA99R5ovHeK/qzPY+ 5d9TQ68ATC4dBz8ZniuZjYBISL4F9p25iLAmr2P5Ba344AlJmejdkm2H7cJXoTVmA9v5 VigOW2AP7fPRh/NL6nN2N9M5ihYo3jwg86GOYW5/kSVXt+vuOoIB7qe8ZM/IXVM9K3dB hvVg==
References: <HE1PR0701MB2890F93BC8B34C3F304BEBDED7380@HE1PR0701MB2890.eurprd07.prod.outlook.com> <CA+RyBmWKrvJFRk9Dx+A6LYcN+2F_PoTnkjOU4a3cDHCAHfn8iw@mail.gmail.com> <HE1PR0701MB28907DC3A4482E290DE00E5AD73D0@HE1PR0701MB2890.eurprd07.prod.outlook.com> <CALhTbpqW=0iRiK858VuDe+-x-aEjKysYTF8zeeshvtf2QuYYrQ@mail.gmail.com> <CA+RyBmXtOMmh64f1q2JjerAO8V5dkGdmg7RBG9KrHe3M_S7-_w@mail.gmail.com> <CALhTbppocKW3LExCGRiTCQTkJ4BP=a5HG5HmM98oyEumOLiYXA@mail.gmail.com> <HE1PR0701MB2890E73A9A9D5E896235E651D7180@HE1PR0701MB2890.eurprd07.prod.outlook.com> <CALhTbpr0xrL7zcoW5MoYqqTqBbkPvgeh1344sz_dj3XYXipAhQ@mail.gmail.com>