Re: [ippm] AD review of draft-ietf-ippm-multipoint-alt-mark-05

Giuseppe Fioccola <giuseppe.fioccola@huawei.com> Fri, 21 February 2020 20:14 UTC

From: Giuseppe Fioccola <giuseppe.fioccola@huawei.com>
To: Mirja Kuehlewind <ietf@kuehlewind.net>, "draft-ietf-ippm-multipoint-alt-mark.all" <draft-ietf-ippm-multipoint-alt-mark.all@ietf.org>
CC: IETF IPPM WG <ippm@ietf.org>
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2020 20:14:05 +0000
Subject: Re: [ippm] AD review of draft-ietf-ippm-multipoint-alt-mark-05

Hi Mirja,
I remember we had a similar discussion also for RFC8321. And I agree with you, this document is borderline between Experimental and Informational.
Anyway we can keep it Experimental and, as you suggested, we can discuss later in the process if it is worth to change.
I will submit the new version including the editorial nits early next week.

Regards,

Giuseppe

Giuseppe Fioccola
Mobile: +49-15222812418<tel:+49-15222812418>
Email: giuseppe.fioccola@huawei.com<mailto:giuseppe.fioccola@huawei.com>