Re: [ippm] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-mirsky-ippm-stamp-00.txt

Greg Mirsky <gregimirsky@gmail.com> Thu, 26 October 2017 18:38 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=yEWfqBGxgs38YGRIsujVSOTalfoihiXesyYAz7LCi24=; b=T94//exzNq2zb8YnVVZiwAH+dyccFiFm6wgNwP5tbC7CU4kDNm1z/OYgiW0+7q5FQ/ 4oFUbOagOtDGZDy5WzvmNsNDatT1trTexmwon88B/Uqc11/YEEthtAQsKuWhCgQGKoy3 NeReEoi8kGcQnNFyBYSaZEUhJjpFL4zPvRw9pSnFjhLuSfBS70CwUH/1JML0+8R601D4 nW3BRxSRbHHmva2pI4Wu4r24PtH35wSpUg3j+dIEMYZGzgD15tRg5zq0jf4TnGwRMgpr 3AmzwKQjyQJTRQb9o4HFw4cMpUg8MRnyw439xulXWo7hvWrcThBFjc5MvnKVlAiJDkl5 6ySw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=yEWfqBGxgs38YGRIsujVSOTalfoihiXesyYAz7LCi24=; b=c8Ho8+7jwsu5Lt04CbxJRwklfP4Igsiu1rIBN1MCW1gzoQ3EddVxwcj412i3c2WXir 9NLpQhG9R2Q5llGcGlE+0i+3pBrDQweWG2b3s+7BfLnvlCcEcwHciVZpoGtwjUR2Rm0S MZjn1GrMMgXogs00ZmYz5mX81d6jGDuXjVXx2PcNc0yc+97GjtOyaJ4DjNQV3mESN3DO hI/RHh4L/73jbF5E0pS/tr8mfM6A8fG1yIJaTUoKkHtzp981XfrK7An2CBYHMo876X8r BE5upQvRB235Rxer5AJJ+rdczEHC8ap0cEMo4n8q3x16/U39BgNO9+YC99bmQVCOSk3n vUFg==