Re: [ippm] Review on draft-ietf-ippm-ioam-data-06

Anoop Ghanwani <anoop@alumni.duke.edu> Fri, 23 August 2019 22:02 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=3+jOyFXJRqD8tjUSApxW2NNSFaRux1/izPI0NSePfb4=; b=udTcaoS1zR7LFu9HXZsbD/zfZp3+yxe8alVtYCyxKMdo5F+vy45ZXIWX2pHIBqE2+e HgOyhkLCKb6ZnSWW14S+yG81/xAcdKVZpq+tUB216vfgSCpuF0HkBPHrPDLHgD+8sdBH Fdtj/7e9aL4fbVanML+L7jorKWt48iiHeq3tM+0FoVq0+XKSY0OiuYewyJ/8ywhVpTrT f2yPKTbwOJ37Ak43WDCY2zL0bV7smG7IBuUzjxHjnp8LtpIYvelBtvw8gOkLDPz0deYS 6BAWyWcNF1GU3N97qvaNEu3fx6U8uG90xRbvQXanbAbECcuTO5ZDF1QPmV2CShpA6qoA T8tQ==
References: <B5A76AB5-AE39-4771-9472-38454CF52152@broadcom.com> <CAGn858RE4p8gez+b0=9PSsZQ=Y1uZANno5V7tqSo=cuqY7AJLA@mail.gmail.com> <BD32CF3D-C6F3-4CF6-A618-C41ED0C4D1CB@cisco.com> <CAGn858SLr4vix18=09gXgsN-VOspBL=qZ2-q6dWyF5b3ASgCYA@mail.gmail.com> <BYAPR11MB25845CFB28F096937486F8D7DAA50@BYAPR11MB2584.namprd11.prod.outlook.com> <CAGn858QOPgXb=-WgWhXETKgEw5v1soo=JsDB+LemOr7G6DKB1A@mail.gmail.com>